Saturday, February 28, 2009

WRS #3


Well it is all coming down to this coming Saturday, yes Saturday. Since CORK is doing a hot chocolate run Sunday the last Footzone Winter Race Series will take place on Saturday March 7th. That's Saturday March 7th at 9am. The location will however be different. Yes, I know you all will miss Farewell park but I think if you do any races in town this spring and summer you will see it again. For the last race I decided to roll east side and run around the new Pine Nursery. Ryan Altman told me they have some sweet paths out there and he wasn't lying'. I did a scouting trip last weekend and right now there are some great gravel paths to run around on. So with that said we will start and finish at Ponderosa Elementary School. To get there head east on Butler Market road and take a LEFT on Purcell. The school will be on your right in about a half a mile or so.




Hope to see you out there,


sd

No comments: