Sunday, March 8, 2009

Whew! For those of you who saw us running around the FZ this weekend, you know that the Zoners are a tired bunch. Our entire goal was to make sure that despite the craziness, we would get everyone in the best fit and best possible shoe and hopefully show them a little of what makes the FZ special. Its exciting to help so many with shoes and enjoy some entertaining tidbits from many of our favorite people in the community. This was the 13th year of the runsale. It's a blast but I worry every year because if we don't take great care of people and get them in the right shoe, then the whole event is counterproductive. I'm proud of how we handled it this year. There was great energy and many happy customers. People love a deal and some obviously like the atmosphere. Others would rather have a little more attention so, we'll be there in the morning, ready to go. The weekend wore me out but it also fires me up and reminds me how much I enjoy this community. Thank you for the kindness. Cheers-Teague

No comments: